Other It's Getting Urgent

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Slemcer, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

to publish a list of known bugs and make this list sticky.
    Otherwise we'll see a never-ending flood of posts about already known issues, making it difficult to identify new ones.

Please, DTG, do yourself and us a favor! ;-)

• Like Like x 11
  2. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

100% agree, it would make bug tracking easier for both us and DTG, plus it would really show what bug reports they really noticed...

• Like Like x 5
  3. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

That's basically a necessity right now with so many threads reporting the same stuff. DTG Jamie,
    could you suggest to the team?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yep. We definitely need a list of bugs/issues that DTG is aware of and which have been fed back to the development team.

DTG Protagonist and at DTG Jamie please can this be looked into urgently as per the OP. We need to be confident all the reported issues are being documented and that the development team is fully aware of them. Waiting two weeks for the road map to be updated is a smidge too long to wait.

I would suggest locking the thread so new bugs aren’t reported in that thread, breaking the thread down into route/loco and adding a date next to each report to show when it was reported by the community and when it was fed back to the development team. The thread could be colour coded to help with that if needs be.

• Like Like x 2
  5. thundergaming11

thundergaming11 Well-Known Member

I know comparing gaming communities isn't always great, but one I'm part of has tags on threads that mods/cm/devs can add: awaiting information, with developers, Solved etc. Perhaps this could be something that is implemented. But even doing this or anything you will always get multiple threads of the same problem, however something like adding tags will help some to understand what's been reported.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Alternatively, if they can't be bothered, then perhaps a community made list wouldn't hurt...

• Like Like x 1
  7. shackcat

shackcat New Member

I am still wondering why TSW 2 does not have its own Forum segment which would prevent the mix of old and new forum posts.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

yeah i know the forums your talking about the way they do them is they tried it out for a beta for a game and all the testers preferred this layout

• Like Like x 1
  9. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback folks, we'll have an update for you alongside the roadmap next week.

• Like Like x 6