PC East Coastway Scenario Designer Problem (seaford To Brighton)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by JohnHedgehog, Aug 27, 2020.

1. JohnHedgehog

JohnHedgehog New Member

Hello everyone!
    I have recently tried to make a scenario using a scenario planner where I start in Seaford and end in Brighton stopping at stations that are longer than 112 meters (as I am using a tube train). Unfortunately, I am unable to leave the station as there is a red light blocking me from doing so. The same applies when I want to go from Brighton to Seaford, I am blocked by a red light. I tried going from Eastbourne to Brighton and it did work, so I do not know why it does not work the other way. I am rather new to the forum so some suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Teza

Teza Member

Yes i had this and found out that the sim puts you in the other end of the train the back end, so you are facing away from your next station
    i went to the other end started the train from there and i was on my way to where i should go
    another bug..

3. jackthom

jackthom Active Member

Starting from the Brighton or the Seaford end of the route I was put in the correct facing cab but in each case the lights remain red

Tried a route from Newhaven Harbour to Brighton and train was placed on the wrong platform for that direction, progress was soon stopped by a red light.

Success at last with Newhaven Town to Brighton which gave no problems.
    Brighton to Newhaven Town also runs OK.

London Rd to Seaford started with me in the rear end cab so had to change over to get going.
    Journey failed just before Lewes Station with a red light. Flew a bit further down the line and all signals in sight were red. So it looks like any route involving stations beyond Newhaven Town will break.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020