PlayStation Mastery And Rewards Coming To Tsw2 In The Future.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Aug 25, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi, after looking through my Dovetail live profile. I clicked on the tab and was brought to this page. 3835CED8-149E-4C0B-B334-4F08AA81CE09.jpeg Now that we know Mastery and Rewards are going to be coming to TSW2, what exactly would we like to see? The Mastery system launched in an update to TSW2020, we got the option to complete certain challenges for routes.(example: Drive 10 services on NTP, Gain 5 levels driving the class 101.) There wee two tiers of Mastery challenges, the first unlocked a new diorama to use when selecting our locomotives on the menu, the second tier would unlock a special event on that route.(example: NTP had a hot air ballon festival, which unlocked hot air balloons in the scenery on NTP.) The Mastery system is a fantastic addition to TSW, giving us the ability to unlock more then just a computer wallpaper or something that isn’t used in game. It gives us the chance to focus and work on something that will actually have an effect on the game and that is a good thing. The Mastery system was held back due to technical problems, technical issues aside. What would you like to see from the Mastery system In TSW2? Would you like the to create more Rewards that will change the scenery of the routes we drive or something else? Please share your thoughts with us!

2. Sashco

Sashco Member

Hi!

I was just about to create a new thread on this, regarding Mastery challenges. But they don't work!!!

Its not logging anything.

Is it THAT hard to get this fixed? I know the hype is about TSW2, but for us who acquired TSW2020 just a couple of months ago and probably won't play TSW2 in a long time, it kinda ruins some of the experience.

If it's not working and you can't make yourselves fix this, then remove it. It's literally the first thing that pops up on my screen when I start the game!

"UNLOCK MASTERY CHALLENGES"

Absolutely annoying!