PlayStation Is This The New Skybox On Ps4?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Vinnie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

3c74b000-31e2-4368-9f45-52a145344629.jpg

Believe me, It looks even worse on a 60' TV
    Strange that right in front of the train everything looks "fine"

Oh, also on the Bombardier cab car the alerter or the "RESET" cab button on the cab it's not mapped to O (circle) on the controller. Nothing happens when you press it.

I'm not even starting on the audio, it's all over the place...
    If you look to the window you can hear the horn like there's no tomorrow, but looking straight horn sounds are barely audible.

2. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Correct me if im wrong, but I think the new skybox pertains only to the new routes that came with TSW2 (that being the Bakerloo Line, Koln-Aachen, and the remastered SPG routes). The preserved collection basically comes in the same state that they were in TSW2020.

As for the audio, I don't recall the horn sounding different depending where you were looking— that honestly sounds to me like its an issue with the surround sound. You might want to make sure your headset/speakers are set up correctly

• Like Like x 2
  3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Thats not the new one it's only TSW2 routes & yes the cab car horn is just odd & on the gallery cab car also

4. xsaw2121

xsaw2121 Active Member

I would imagine that's to save frames a little bit because you're not as likely to look behind the train as you are in front of the train so they could be part of why it's like that I would imagine