New Ideas Is Something Human, Share Your 2020 Ideas To Make Train Sim World Better!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gustavo - The RailWorker, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

Hi, Train Sim World Fans!
    2020 is here, A great year isn't it!
    I created this post for sharing your ideas and what you think should be added to the train sim world game?
    Let's take our ideas forward a new and better Train Sim World.
    Everybody is welcome here Smart or even those with Low Creativity!

Thanks for the ideas.
    And remember ideas are important for the Dovetail Games Team!
    By: Gustavo The RailWorker

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  2. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

hi, rail engineers, well I have also my 2020 idea so here it is.
    It's for the settings, that might give a step forward easiness on setting up the controls because I think everyone likes to have the controls the person itself likes and use it in the gameplay, but the game just doesn't tell what are the controls for like what is it used in the gameplay they just tell the name of the control not what the control is used for.

Think this might Help?
    Thanks for reading my comment and post your ideas 2
    :)
    by: Gustavo The RailWorker

• Like Like x 2
  3. andrew wyatt williams

andrew wyatt williams New Member

Hello,
    I play train sim world 2020 deluxe edition and i think that there should be a Norfolk Southern route for ps4. I grew up with Norfolk Southern and i love the railroad company. It would be a amazing birthday gift for my birthday if that could be a dlc for train sim world 2020 deluxe edition. Thank you for reading this. Thanks again, from andrew williams.
    You can contact me at the email address: drew42072@gmail.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

I wish DTG would get the rights to do a really good BNSF or ATSF route. I'd love to have a Santa Fe Warbonnet F-Unit or E-Unit set pulling the Super Chief across the southwest in the 1950s. A modern BNSF route could include a few really great diesels (Dash-9, ES44AC/DC/C4, ET44C4, SD75M/I, SD70MAC, SD60M, Genset Switcher, GP60, etc.). Plus, if we get steam locos, we could get ATSF's famed #3751 4-8-4 Northern with excursion consists. Route ideas would be Cajon Pass, Pacific Surfliner, Marias Pass, Stephen's Pass, Mojave Sub (Barstow-Mojave), and Seligman Sub in northern Arizona.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

I don't think it is supposed to be about routes.

I would like a more realistic timetable system. The timetable should be presented to the player in a same format as it would be presented to the real driver. Also checking of objectives should not be as strict and should let you proceed even with a slight mistake, for example closing the doors early. ZUSI 3 is a great example of this.

Generally more support for running with no HUD is welcome, ideally to a point where you don't need it at all.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  6. andrew wyatt williams

andrew wyatt williams New Member

There should be norfolk southern on train sim world 2 ps4

7. TRAINFAN

TRAINFAN Member

I could not imagine why there is still 2D clouds in TSW2 when we could enjoy 3D,pluffy, volumetric clouds even in TS1.