PlayStation Red Signal - Your Train Is Not On Route

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Aerilon, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Aerilon

Aerilon Member

I am doing the U877-A - Coal - Cumberland to Shaw Mine Service.
    Next Mission step is to drive over hyndman. Unfortunately there is a Red Signal 5,4mi before hyndman. No Other trains in Front that would cause that. Calling dispatcher Shows me the message "Denied. Your train seems to be offside of the Route."
    Wtf? What is that, why do i get that and what can i do to proceed?

2. Aerilon

Aerilon Member

The whole Mission is kinda [edit by Protagonist - watch the language] up. It starts with "Go over a point - junction" but that Spot is blocked by another loco. So what? Am i supposed to couple them and have a 4 loco train? But I can't sit down in These machines because that triggers another Service. Or am I supposed tow wait for AI to drive it out of the way? Not gonna Happen After 10min. I cant drive it out of the way because that starts another Service. This is freaking me out. When I couple the locos and go ahead i am stoppe at a Red Signal. And dispatcher is telling me my train is off the Route.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020
  3. Aerilon

Aerilon Member

This is Part of the Sand Patch Grade journey Chapter. 3 I can't be the only one that's ran in that Situation. I even tried U876-A from time table and with other locos bit always the same. The path is blocked. When you give up the Service and let the AI handle it, the AI drivers the train 2yrd in Front of the blocking locos and then idling for the Rest of it's life.

4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

This has come up in the technical issues forum. I also did the same thing getting stopped at a red with 4 locos.
    A work around seems to be to uncouple train, couple then shunt locos to another track, the go and retrieve your train which gives you back your blue path on the map and then continue.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aerilon

Aerilon Member

Oh my God. It worked! Silly me that I did not had that idea myself -.-

Thanks a lot!