PlayStation Stuck At Crowcombe Heathfield ?? Wsr Class 52

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by XCDriver, Aug 29, 2020.

1. XCDriver

XCDriver New Member

WSR Route
    Minehead to Bishops Lydeard
    Class 52 Timetable service
    Arrived at Crowcombe Heathfield on time, 15.31stopped at Red Signal, another Train in platform, still waiting 20 mins later ?? ! , is this a glitch / error ? or am I missing something ?

• Like Like x 2
  2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

I tried to recreate this error but with no luck. I stopped at the station a few seconds before 15.31, and the train on the right-hand track was already in the platform. I opened the train doors and the signal changed to green. ( I assume you didn't forget to open the doors :) )

Then I tried it a second time (not the whole journey, I just drove the train from the previous station), but this time drove faster so that I arrived at Crowcombe Heathfield before the other train. I stopped at the station at 15.26, completed boarding and waited for the other train to arrive. When it did, and stopped at its platform, the signal turned green on my side.

Were you resuming a saved game? When I've had problems with this route in the past, that's been the issue.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  3. XCDriver

XCDriver New Member

I was stopped outside Crowcombe at the Signal, there was a Train with 09 shunter & coaches in the same platform I was booked to stop shown by the markers in track, in the end I had to reset & loose that run as nothing was happening !!!

4. XCDriver

XCDriver New Member

Cant remember if I was returning to saved game status.