PlayStation Köln - Aachen Talent 2 Pzb Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by danistarwars, Aug 30, 2020.

1. danistarwars

danistarwars Active Member

Hello,

There is one part on this route with the talent 2 and pzb I don't understand. It's from when the top speed is 160 ( well the game shows 250 ) and like the first signal that's shows that there is going to be a speed change to 80, you need to acknowledge that with 1000ghz magnets so than you need to brake very hard to go to 85 in 23 sec. Is there a signal im missing at seeing. Or is this part of track learning.

Thanks for any help.

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I don‘t think you‘re missing anything. It‘s simply route knowledge. Maybe the EBuLa would tell you in real life or you‘d simply know you‘re going off the main line soon.
    Be that as it may, in TSW it‘s part of track learning.

3. Air France 4590

Air France 4590 Member

Hi , sadly we haven’t the display which shows you at how much kilometers is the next station , so we have to apply a heavy braking force , or you can still start to brake before the signal which indicates that you have to decelarate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I'm struggling with PzB too but not because of track learning but because it's me. Anyway, taking me out of equation here. It's about track learning. Like in UK. You don't miss anything anywhere. Adds to the challenge, right?
    I've seen many people who are good with PzB struggling on this route. Mainly with ICE and I find it quite ironic actually as this is not that difficult route to learn as there are more challenging routes. In my opinion, RRO for example.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

^ ICE is easy as you are letting LZB take care of it for a good amount of the route. Near the end there's going to be speed restrictions that have to be acknowledged (signals and signs) and you've got to remember to press PZB Frei (Release) when Ende starts flashing in LZB operation. Talent 2 is going to keep you on your toes a lot more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I agree. As long as you know what to do to transition from LZB to PZB, driving under LZB control is far less stressfull than PZB.

• Like Like x 1
  7. delucadomenico2009

delucadomenico2009 Active Member

You do everything good. But you need to apply more brake force (up to 6 or 7) because the rule says reduce to 85kmh within 23 seconds, but you need to do it before the end of the 1000k/s part (~750m). And if you are running at 160kmh, you will run 700m within 23s. Also there is a braking curve that you need to respect, to be sure, start the braking procedure as soon as you see the signal with a speed limit (flashing green light). If you need for more help i'm here