Tsw 2 More Detailed Manual?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bertil Persson, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Is the a more detailed manual on TSW 2, especially LZB and PZB prodedure, coming?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Air France 4590

Air France 4590 Member

Hello , here is a link to a PZB/LZB tutorial by DTG :

I hope this will be helpful , have a nice day

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Thank you! As a matter of fact, after four attempts I made it to Köln without emergency stop. The forum gave me how to get the systems work, even "Beleuchtung". The forum also helped me to find the AWS lever under the extra seat of the Class 101. Why not in the manual? It took my entire TSW time to find that out. Would be fun if the they had it as an option to the enthusiast train in East Coastway.

4. simulator fan

simulator fan Member

I am not happy about the growing tendency to regard manuals as an afterthought. In my opinion they should be produced to coincide with the release of the item. As far as I am aware the class 20 manual is still not available and TSW 2 only has a quick start guide?

• Like Like x 2
  5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The guy that does the manuals had a thing, was washing his hair, could swear he had something he was supposed to do in August but couldn’t for the life of him remember what it was, did it but the dog ate it, lost it down the side of the sofa, is withholding the manual until he gets a pay rise, has retired but forgot to tell anyone, is still checking the spelling of all the German stations, is hillwalking in Tibet and will do it the minute he gets back (promise), left it on a train while heading to Kent ?.?.?.? who knows?

• Like Like x 2
  7. breblimator

breblimator Guest

But will he give these manuals back? :o

8. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

In the stream today someone mentioned having the manuals be like a physical thing in-game or in-cab like in derail derail valley. I think that's a fantastic idea. I noticed a lot of the locos actually have clipboard built into the operators desk which i think would be a very convenient place to store a manual.

• Like Like x 1