Track Map In Pdf For Sfs Köln And Bakerloo Line?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabristunt, Aug 30, 2020.

1. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It would be really nice to have a manual for TSW2. I’ve not seen or heard anything about a manual coming from DTG. The game release was delayed for two weeks and still nobody took the time to write a manual. I’m beginning to think that there won’t be one, just the quick start guide we already have, which is devoid of much needed information.

3. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

I asked about the manual in one of the streams last week. Long story short, the person that usually makes the manual could not do it because of problems related to changes that had to be made to prevent covid (working from home, maybe some people had to change roles, etc). DTG knows we need a full manual, so they will make one when they can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

There is a manual, just go into Steam and then Programs, look upper right. I realize its not a complete everything one, but it helps. bandicam 2020-08-30 14-58-44-308.jpg

5. fabristunt

Sharon E
    Did you even read what I posted? I am not looking for a manual, I am looking for a map schematic, just like we used to find in the manuals for other DLC, see the link in my first post.

Inkar
    I remember hearing that in the stream, I hope it will include a map schematic as usual. In the meantime I'll try to make something with Openrailmap.

6. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

that's a quick start guide which doesn't cover much like using pzb ect and more about using locos we are talking about like a fully fledged manual like the fabristunt mentioned which is the main spessart bahn manual which that in itself is 34 pages long when the current quick guide for tsw 2 is 24 pages long for all 3 routes. also we do know what you post its just that usually on these manuals we get a map what we are saying is that for some reason DTG didn't fully make a manual which usually shows a map

• Like Like x 2
  7. Knightfire1964

i hope though that many have asked about a more detailed manual and i agree having those maps for especially the long routes is very handy to have i use one when i used to drive on rapid transit

8. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  9. fabristunt

Those are the in-game maps. Is there a way to access the original file directly?
    Anyway, I am looking for something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Here it's easy to see where the line diverges and so on, while the screenshots you posted are pure schematics.
    The bakerloo link is much better, it only lacks the depots and other bits, I might start working on it.

10. Knightfire1964

Basically and from what I currently know there isn't anything like the map that you want out

11. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

You can make screenshots from the route tasks and use these. At most stations you make a picture.