PlayStation I Can't Level Up On Mastery Challenges Br 185.2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gav, May 4, 2020.

1. Gav

Gav Active Member

Hi guys, I am trying to complete tier 1 of Mastery Challenge, I have done all of them, but "Spessart Freight Driver: Gain 5 levels on the BR 185.2" is not going up levels, its been stuck on level 1, I really want to unlock the diorama, but I can't because of this.

Do you have any tips and suggestions about what I should do??

I have completed all scenarios 5/5

I have completed 211 of 309 services (but remember a lot of those services I haven't completed are the other trains on Main-Spessart Bahn).

I have done all training for BR 185.2.

I have taken a screenshot of what I mean

Thanks everyone! upload_2020-5-4_14-28-56.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Your are not alone with this problem. The mastery didn't function as planned since its release, neither on the consoles or on PC. It is right to post that, because DTG need to know what's going on. Above all, it is particularly frustrating when you have done 99 percent of the task and it hooks on the last few meters. So far, there has not been much feedback to this topic from DTG...

• Like Like x 5
  3. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I've been playing TSW since August but logged in for Mastery last week for the first time. It worked for one service on GWE, then stopped tracking working altogether.

It has potential, but like Trophies/Achievements they are not consistently awarded.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

Hey, at least it tracked one for you. I'm still at 0 for leveling up de 185.2 although I leveled it up at least 7 or 8 levels since Masery was launched :)

In all seriousness; I would recomend you to ignore Mastery completely. It just doesn't work. It's a total crapshoot as to what tracks and what doesn't.

• Like Like x 2
  5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Of all the wonderful things in TSW, Mastery isn’t one of of them. It was intended to increase interaction between the game and the Dovetail Live website but to avoid broken Mastery popping up every time the game starts, many players have signed out of Dovetail Live in-game never to sign in again. For a lot of players, it stopped working completely, for others, it works occasionally, and for Steve in Northampton, it worked perfectly. I made Steve up, he’s not real.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Since 10. april my game don't track mastery progres, but with other DTGLive account it work (just temporary try)
    I've done 3316miles so I hope that my support request #AFN-947-26094 will be solved.
    I worked quiet well, just in cases when I quit the game too quickly it refuse to store progress, or when I lost intrenet conection (router fail).
    I think, the synchronizing icon should be added to see that your local profile is connected and all gameplay data have been tracked to DTGLive.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PS4 vs PS5

PS4 vs PS5 New Member

I can confirm this is also not working for me, BR 185.2 is also stuck on Level 1 for me, its not moving, its broken. I have 5/5 and 10/10 for all the other stuff on mastery on Main-Spessart Bahn.

Now here is the confusing and weird part... I have seen several people with the Main-Spessart Bahn Diorama on youtube, which means they have unlocked this, so how did they do it?. So confusing...

8. PS4 vs PS5

PS4 vs PS5 New Member

I think its just totally random, it works for some and doesn't work for most. Like I said in a previous post I have seen several people with the Main-Spessart Bahn Diorama on youtube, which means they have unlocked this, but I don't know how as I am also stuck on level 1, the same as thread creator and others in this thread.

It also doesn't seem to matter what version you have, PC, PS4 or XBOX, its all random, just randomly works for some and randomly doesn't work for others.

• Like Like x 1
  9. zedgie68

zedgie68 Member

None of it works for me so i'm giving up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. leotavares2366

leotavares2366 New Member

aconteceu comigo também, o desafio de domínio parou quando eu estava prestando os serviços do GWR e do trem M7, fiquei muito triste quando isso aconteceu, até agora estou tentando ver como termina, mas parece que ganhou ' Para finalizar, preciso de muita ajuda

11. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I think it makes little sense to post here in Portuguese, because nobody else has used this language. So please at least provide a translation to avoid that everyone else has to translate it on his own. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sashco

Sashco Member

I am struggling with same things on Northern Trans-Pennine.

Class 101 introduction achievement isn't updating.

Reaching Lvl 20 on the NTP achievement unlocked not when I reached it, but when I fulfilled lvl 20 and moved on to lvl 21.

Mastery "Leeds DMU Driver - Gain 5 levels on the Class 101" is 0 despite being lvl 18.

Mastery "Trans-Pennine Experience - complete 10 services" counts 3 out of 10 and has stopped, even though I've completed some 40 services. Whether the game wants me to complete specific services I have no idea.

Seems there are plenty of "bugs" here.

13. Sashco

Sashco Member

I am bumping this to the top, again, for the DTG to see this and fix this. Either fix it or deactivate it.

14. septafan

septafan Active Member

Why bump? It’s been stated in stream multiple times, all glitches or faulty trophies will not be fixed in TSW2020. The routes that are preserved will have certain issues fixed other than that! Complaining about issues on TSW2020 will not be answered.

15. Sashco

Sashco Member

Aah...didn't know that Thanks for clearing up.

• Like Like x 1