The Catch Please Add Locations From Fsw And Eurofishing

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by Thorman, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

I miss the locations of the previous games in The Catch.
    The 3 games being nearly identical, could you do something to make us able to fish in these location without having to install the three games?

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jamescook9264

jamescook9264 New Member

+1 miss playing the euro fishing lakes

• Like Like x 1
  3. danielstone

danielstone New Member

It would be great to have Euro lakes...

4. Bankee

Bankee New Member

That would make an amazing "mega DLC" that had every lake from the previous games to add to this one. So many lakes to fish!!

5. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Sorry, Never Gonna Happen! This is their buisiness model, it's what they do!
    I think your idea is good in concept though. Unfortunately, not one Dovetail has historically subscribed too.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  6. D3VILDOG8541

Uh, Hello, The Catch has Euro lakes?

7. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

They could make a paid DLC pack.
    Furthermore Dovetail did it for free with Train Sim World. You can play your TSW 2020 trains in TSW 2.

• Like Like x 1
  8. D3VILDOG8541

They could've added all the changes, new fish & locations to FSW but, they didn't! These were all things the players of FSW asked for in their live streams, on these forums & on their email questioners. They could've polished FSW made it better, kept the career mode & improve upon it, kept the US & World locations but, they didn't! They could've re-released FSW as FSW2021; like they did with TSW & TSW2020 & now TSW2. These are 2 different Development teams with 2 different views on how game lifecycle should be. I'm just trying to say to you as a long time player of all of their games; don't get your hopes up!
    This is all based on Dovetails past history. Since, they refuse to have any invested interest in their player base based on their decision to release new content as a new seperate game & spitting in the faces of the players who they told in their live streams they planned on supporting FSW for a long time. TSW has a new Moderator on their forums. He's engaging with the players on a daily basis. They put out videos/streams almost weekly to keep the player base informed & engaged in that game. We have seen absolutely nothing from this dev team showing they give 2 flips about the players of their fishing franchise! I hope we see a Big turn around from them, I really do. But, I hope you can understand my reluctance to think it will happen. This release has driven more players away from their fishing games than it will attract!

9. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

With graphic updates they will have to go back and redesign said lakes to updated graphic enhancements ... that being said I would love to see lake packs drop that do 2-4 lakes at a time from older games each pack do this like 4 to 5 times and ok at old games data how many ppl actually played x lake and pick ones we have most played time on to re master do best us then best euro lakes then best multiplayer lakes and maybe dev favorite lake packs.... don’t need every lake re added just best ones from euro fishing and fishing sim world...

10. gaz

gaz New Member

I take it he means lakes from Euro Fishing game not actual European lakes!

11. gaz

gaz New Member

I'd like St John's and Digger Lakes added to the catch,didn't buy FSW so don't know that games waters.