My Ideas That I Would Like To See Come To Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, Aug 31, 2020.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

The feature that I want to see the most in the sound department. All of the train engines sounds in the preserved collection is so soft, and not loud. They need to rework the sound of these routes and trains. Also, I still don't hear any realistic train rumbling noise when they go over the track, because in the real world when the train goes over any junction on the track, there will be rumbling, clickety-clack noise, all the time, especially in Japanese train along with when the train switch track and when the train is curving, there will always be train screeching rumbling sound to it inside the train cab and on the outside of the train cab. Also the train rumbling and screeching noise change accordingly to how fast the train is going on, not stay the same. Also when the train cross the bridge, it have a different sound basically you can hear the train crossing a bridge and echoing.

I am sure this is what the community and fans want as well

@Sam(DTG Protagonist) Can you please pass this message to the sound department, and let them know that this is the top feature that i would like to see, because so far the sound aren't as realistic as they should be, and i know that the team can achieved this and bring more new train fan to this game. Thank you

Dovetail Team Please Dovetail or any people who work on the sound department add this feature and make the train and engine sound more louder and realistic like in the real world, in the preserved collection and all your upcoming routes and train. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Another feature that I really want to see is more dynamic weather settings like in the real world. So far i haven't seen any thunderstorm or lightning weather setting in this game, along with other weather such as breezy wind, strong wind, misty weather, foggy weather, stormy weather with lightning and thunder, and strong wind where rain up to 2-4 inch or more and pile up, like big puddle and in the station where there puddle everywhere, and where snow pile up on the track and station, basically all kinds of weather setting that we experience in the world.

Another thing I want to see as soon as multiplayer come in is being able to choose different job role and position such as being a train conductor where you do real-life train conductor duties or running a dispatch tower where you set the control for all trains, and where there are working cameras to see all things happen on the track and station, and any other duties that a train dispatcher does such as dispatch a train in and out of the station, or a train guard, especially in Japan where they make sure all is clear and everything is good to go, before the train arrive and depart the station. Basically other job roles and duties that we see in real life in the real railway industry.

@Sam(DTG Protagonist) Can you please pass this message to the main development team or the team that is in charge of adding new things and idea to tsw 2, and let them know that this is Another top feature that I would like to see because so far there is any more newer dynamic weather setting especially thunderstorm and lightning weather setting.

Dovetail Team Please Dovetail or any people who works on adding newer feature to TSW 2, make this really happen especially adding more dynamic weather setting and any realistic weather setting in the real world, in the preserved collection and all your upcoming routes. I know that you can do it and i want the company to go big as well
    Thank you

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Also noticing that the AI engine sounds for the Class 66 don’t have it powering up. It’s constantly in idle which is really irritating. Furthermore the horn on that thing is terrible! Sounds nothing like the hundreds of Class 66 I have seen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Another feature I would like to see is tilting route and train like a maglev, or even an airport train. I still have not seen any of these routes or trains in the previous train simulator and I think it would be much more fun, especially on this new TSW 2 Engine. Some of the route and trains that I am talking about is the high-speed train in Japan, with pantograph where it tilts on a curve while still going very fast, another train is the
    UAC TurboTrain, JR N700 Series Shinkansen, Pendolino-ETR 401, ETR 600, TEMU1000 Series, KiHa 201 DMU, DBAG Class 605, LRC (Light, Rapid, Comfortable), Swedish X2, and many others. The airplane route that I would like to see is UPExpress, CTA, Chicago O'Hare,
    MAX, Portland International Airport,
    Arlanda Express, Stockholm and many others.