PlayStation When Are We Expecting A Fix For Fatal Crashes?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by computech2013, Sep 1, 2020.

1. computech2013

computech2013 New Member

To the dev team,

I just watched the roadmap update for September 1st, and from what I've gathered is that a fix for the fatal crashes with the scenario editor save files, and game stability issues will not be coming out prior to the next release. Shouldn't game stability issues (especially with fatal crashes) be more of a priority over preserved collections? I don't understand the logic there. There are people who just bought the game, who may not be forum literate in which can't play the game because they used the scenario editor. That would be much more of an development image issue than getting preserved collections out the door.

When can we expect a patch to fix the fatal crashes, and stability issues with this game. It's been two weeks now. No other dev I know of would leave fatal crashes and stability issues this long out of the gates.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rush

Rush Member

At the 23:05 mark of the stream Sam said a fix for the scenario planner crash is just about ready, he just didn’t have details about when it would be out. Not every fix will be on the roadmap either because some can be taken care of in the 2 weeks between roadmap updates so there’s no point in putting them on there. While they’ve said they try to put out updates in batches, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re going to hold onto fixes until a big update with preserved collection releases