Controller Vibration Missing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by 931105799, Sep 2, 2020.

1. 931105799

931105799 New Member

I am using Xbox controller to play this game and sadly to see that the vibration function is still missing. I prompted this question to the development team since the launch of TSW-1 but got no answers. Now in TSW-2 this function is missing again and I am so disappointed. The driving experience is greatly impacted when you hear the junction of tracks but without feeling on hands. Terrible. I haven't played the console version but believe it's the same. Don't know how can make my voice heard by the development team.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rush

Rush Member

This is brilliant! I don’t know how I didn’t even notice there wasn’t any. It really would be nice to have a little rumble when going over switches or when coupling up to some freight cars

• Like Like x 1
  3. montes_1234

montes_1234 Well-Known Member

I agree. It would add to the immersion.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It’s not missing, it’s just not there because it’s not required. All a vibrating controller ever feels like is a vibrating controller and wouldn’t replicate any part of train driving, it would just be a terrible distraction. It will also make your controller battery run down quicker. It’s a good thing that it isn’t a feature and I hope it never is.

• Like Like x 7
  5. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Wait what is the point of this function?

6. 931105799

931105799 New Member

The point is that you will have a more simulated feeling when driving the train. If you have tried TS2020 with xbox controller you will agree with that. In reality, when train passes the junction of a track section it will shake a little bit.

7. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

Every game i've ever played that used controller vibrations also had the option to disable it. I don't see why TSW should be any different, and that way everyone wins. If you want vibrations leave the option enabled, if you don't you could disable the option.

• Like Like x 3
  8. fametis

fametis Member

Controller Vibration Missing TSW3 too bad!