PlayStation New Trophies For Gwe And Rt

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Sep 1, 2020.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

When GWE and RT were originally released, their trophies were part of the main list of TSW 2018 trophies towards that platinum (and having got the platinum I can tell you some were a pain!)

When GWE and RT come to the Preserved Collection, will they have their own separate trophy list as all the other DLC's have? DTG Protagonist

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m really intrigued how they’ll manage trophies for these routes given as you say they were part of the main list rather than a DLC.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

I hope they won't take the old specific trophies like press Sifa xxx times or complete every timetable service for RT.. ;)

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The SIFA one was fine but the all services one..........nightmares after that

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The SIFA Trophy was annoying and there was no way to keep track of where you were up to.

6. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Yeah, I definitely won't do that again :D

7. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

hi

And lirr scenario change at jamaica comes untouched or with the first part cutted?

8. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Sure my services completed stats for RT has reset 3 times since I got the game at release. I've almost 700kms in the RT Talent 2 and its saying 5 services completed.

9. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Should they add a collectibles trophy for GWE? I don't recall there being one for some routes like this, RT and NTP. I know we all love finding that one tree branch in the middle of nowhere, miles from a station. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I'd like to see trophies for collectibles on these routes as well. On RT it'll be quite easy for the players as all collectables (only 3 types) are located at or near the stations. On NTP however, the task will indeed include finding trees in the middle of nowhere. ^^

• Like Like x 2
  11. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Yeah I like it when the collectibles are in or nearby the stations. I never bothered to get them all when there wasn't any trophy/achievement.

• Like Like x 1