Hud And Controls

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dallas117, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Feel free to post any ideas or feelings you have about the current HUD look and orientation, as well as any control related feedback

2. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

I Feel that the HUD needs better fonts, it is so hard to see your destination distance. Honestly everything seems so much harder to see, even making the corner HUD to large I find it harder to see than in Train Sim World 2020.
    Why did you move the clock, it was fine where it was, now it's tucked in the top corner and again harder to see.

I also think the sensitivity is ridiculous, why would anyone ever go past 5. 1 seems to slow and 2 seems to fast, just jumping back and forth between being able to hit a switch or lever. Could almost have accelerating aim, so when you turn it starts off slow then speeds up.

• Like Like x 2
  3. gibsonaj1

gibsonaj1 Active Member

Been saying this from pre launch. The time and destination distance figures top left of the screen are ludicrously too small. When I play now I have to sit directly in front of my 50inch TV to see everything. The font just needs to be bolder and slightly larger.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Ya I think they assume people will play on small TV's and monitors but man on a large screen small text doesn't get bigger, it gets further away lol

5. box215

box215 Active Member

The accelerometer is much worse now...i cant really tell well if I'm accelerating or decelerating
    Should've just left the horizontal bar. Making it vertical was a mistake imo, and that circle...why?

• Like Like x 3