Cold And Dark Locos Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AbstractArtist4081, Sep 3, 2020.

1. AbstractArtist4081

AbstractArtist4081 Member

Have a option to have a cold and dark locomotives no engine running in the option menu and also have a tutorials for each loco when the option is checked. I know it will require work but I think in the long run will give more immersion to players. I would love to see that, and will be glad to test it out on my xbox one!

• Like Like x 3
  2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Its already in game in some routes and scenarios where you can start loco's up from cold and drive them just got to look around and explore.

3. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

My suggestion. If the locomotive will have the last service, the engine will shut down.

4. krustynuggets

Again some routes and services have that in game already, several routes and services have you take your locomotive or multiple unit on to shed or depot and shut it down, its all there in game.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I agree. But AI trains terminate the last service and their engine is running for the rest of the day.

6. krustynuggets

Nothing stopping you from turning off the engine or switching off the electrical system, granted some end before your able to complete it, but others don't and i always shut everything down if I'm able to on shed at the end of the service or scenario if possible, its all in there for people to play with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AbstractArtist4081

I don't understand the comments, I don't see it in scenarios and it doesn't do it for player service?

8. AbstractArtist4081

I also mean at the very beginning of the scenario and service. Plus it will be a cool option too.