PlayStation Do You Think It Would Help My Tsw 2 Load In Quicker On Ps 4 If I Uninstalled Tsw 2020?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lenwigg, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

As in title. Do you think it would help my TSW 2 load in quicker on PS 4 if I uninstalled TSW 2020? It takes an age to load. Only once has it loaded at a reasonable and I thought I had found the correct combination of buttons. It's getting past the Press Any Button To Advance screen. Doesn't matter what button or buttons I wait and wait and wait. D pad buttons seem best bet but even those I often feel like giving up

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fig

Fig Member

No. I have both, uninstalled TSW2020 for a few days. Reinstall it and no difference in anything. I just run the game stock, I do not use any editor.

• Like Like x 3
  3. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

I dont think TSW2020 and TSW2 even actually "talk" to each other, although this is speculation on my part. TSW2 will see if you have any licenses for previous TSW2020 DLC, that way it knows what things you own and don't own, and shows things in the preserved collection according to that.
    Beyond this, the games are pretty much separate. With that in mind, it would not make any difference whether or not you keep TSW2020 or uninstall it...besides making more storage space lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lenwigg

I Don't use the editors either, not worth it until they have sorted them. It just takes so long to load in I often think it is not going to make it.

5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Until RT and GWE come to preserved collection I’m leaving both installed, then I can ‘prove’ I have those 2 routes. They are only on physical disk for me and not in the PS store library

• Like Like x 2
  6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

There is a bug where starting TSW1 when TSW2 is installed deletes TSW2 from your system, so you probably will need to delete TSW1 anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

That bug was reported for the xbox gaming platforms but not for playstation!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fig

Fig Member

I run both TSW2020 and TSW2 on my PS4 without issue. The deleting is a Xbox issue only.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lenwigg

Thanks. I have not used 2020 since 2 came out. I wasn't sure if others had issues with long loading times and thought if they had maybe they had found it improved after uninstalling 2020. Hopefully things will improve in the not to distant future.

10. Lenwigg

And does your TSW2 load in at a decent speed?

11. Fig

Fig Member

Yes

12. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Anyone else been stuck with this screen? 1st time its happened restated console- same again.

Attached Files:

13. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Update* another example- get rid of UGC scenarios0 working now