Free Drive For Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tornado811, Aug 30, 2020.

1. tornado811

tornado811 Member

Be able to edit trains for free drive, do what ever your heart desires you to do, and be able to save your progress in free drive

2. csxengineer

csxengineer New Member

I agree. There is one that I know is in Sand Patch Grade but you only can stay in Cumberland Yard witch I hate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

While I'd love this idea, I'm pretty sure the dispatcher can't handle that and all maps would need a major upgrade for all the switches that are automatic now.
    I think it would be better if most of the siding on routes would be added to scenario planner, and be able to place loose consists. So one can make a scenario from A to B, play around and shunt in yard A, drive the drive, and play and shunt at yard B.
    Sure, quite limited compared to your proposal, but I think way more realistic.

• Like Like x 1
  4. no123

no123 Member

TSW 2020 Northern Trans-Pennine there were some Unused Class 101 DMUs at the depot and you were able to drive them. I really liked it, so I support your idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oliverwest523

oliverwest523 New Member

I support this Idea, being able to take a Loco/EMU/DMU in depot/station for free drive, Train Sim World 2 needed dispatcher upgrades, static starting train locations in depot/sidings/stations hugely disappointed, Dyminic Train Starting locations & Free Drive could make Train Sim World 2 highly replayable

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021