Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Thopor, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Thopor

Thopor New Member

While doing U876-a coal Cumberland to shaw mine. Your first put on the ac4400 and asked to take the left route, then go through cross over, on the other side of the cross over there are 2 sd40 with a crew on them. If you make a joint and push them to the next stop which is 5.4 miles from Hyndman I never get a signal and when I request one from dispatch it says I’m on the wrong route.
    if I try to take control of the sd40s I’m ask if I want to dismiss the current mission I’m on. laslty I don’t see a way around the engines. Spent over 3 hours last night trying to figure this out.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  2. Thopor

Thopor New Member

So nobody knows? Nobody done this? Nothing? I’m still stuck.

3. Rush

Rush Member

You can either spawn in on foot just before that service is scheduled and take control of it that way and those 2 locos won’t be in the way or you can couple to them, reverse with them to before the switch and push them onto a different track, uncouple them and then head back on the correct path again

4. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

What Rush said. I can confirm that spawning on foot works as that's how i did it.

Shame it starts off with a bug since it's quite a fun series of services. Just finished part 3 last night.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thopor

Thopor New Member

Just finished. I started the mission mad a joint, backed up and then went. Haven’t had an issue since.