Contacting Signaller

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by deans.ma, Sep 4, 2020.

1. deans.ma

deans.ma Member

Could someone give me some insight as to how to "contact signaller" on TSW2. Is it the same for classic and immersion? Pressing and holding B doesn't do anything outside of triggering the alerter.

Not sure why they had to fiddle with a function that was working fine in the last game...

-Dean

2. Rush

Rush Member

You’re doing it correctly, hold ‘B’ for immersion, click and hold the right stick for classic. Unfortunately contacting the signaler doesn’t do anything unless the actual objective is telling you to do so. If you’re stuck at a red light then it’s probably a bug or you’re trying to go somewhere beyond the scope of the service/scenario

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. deans.ma

deans.ma Member

Got it, thank you very much.

I didn't realize that the game had to prompt you for it to work.

-Dean

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Select services require you to contact the signaller to go through a danger signal without any objective telling you to. There's likely some on HRR and will certainly be more when other German preserved routes are added. I've had a few passenger and freight services do this and with PZB on you must also know how to override the 2000Hz magnet on the danger signal.

There just doesn't seem to be any on the new German route yet (maybe when freight and S-bahn are added in).