Rhine Railway - "mannheim Bound" - No Reward Given After Completing The Objective

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Oranginous, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Oranginous

Oranginous New Member

Hello everyone,

recently I have completed all career scenarios from the Rhine Railway DLC with maximum 1,000 points. I have received all rewards both in-game and on Steam, except for the one on "Mannheim Bound" scenario, where it's asked to achieve 850 points within the scenario. I have however achieved maximum 1,000 points, but sadly I haven't received the reward for completing it. I have also tried to re-run the last part of the scenario several times, as I have created a save point stopping at the second-to-last stop, but it didn't help.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this or what can I do regarding this bug? Many thanks in advance for your help and time!

Attached Files:

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oranginous

Oranginous New Member

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The route has a number of bugs since it was merged with Frankfurt High Speed
    I used to like just doing the section from Mannheim to Karlsruhe but each time I try it fails to run.
    Like you I have sent a ticket but I'm not holding my breath

• Like Like x 1
  5. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

Don't get your hopes up. There's many many scenarios where points don't register, you'll get used to it...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oranginous

Oranginous New Member

I got a reply from them today, and they basically thanked me for reporting the issue and said that they forwarded the problem and flagged it to their development team. They said it will be fixed based on the priority of how it affects the gameplay, and that the best way to find out when it was / will be fixed is by monitoring their development posts.

Based on your comments samsonbo and 749006 I wont get to excited about it yet, but lets see how much they need to fix this simple issue ;)