Please, Add The Pointer

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by 7orenz, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

Since TSW2 announcement, I loved the new feature that *should had(?)* give us the opportunity to disable the HUD without using a keyboard. But I noticed that if I remove the HUD I'll remove the pointer too and that's not a good idea.

Without the pointer, with the controller/gamepad, we are not more able to find the train commands (like for example the AFB lever, or again, to Release/Free the PZB ) on the train dashboard (pic 1).

Pic 1.
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-09-05 04-15-35.png

Pic 2.
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-09-05 04-15-26.png

So, please, add the option to activate the pointer and the button prompt when we drive with the disabled HUD, or alternatively (easy solution) add the controller pointer and the button prompt as default when we chose to disable totally the HUD.

Screenshots? Personally, if I have to choice one, I'll prefer the immersion of driving without HUD.

Another good solution could be to give us the option to remove only the Speedometer-HUD (Large, Small, Disable/Off).

Pic 3.
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-09-05 05-54-32.png

Pic 4. (Imagine the pic below without the Speedometer-HUD, so we'll can see the target and the pointer to operating the train without the keyboard)
    Train Sim World 2® 2020-09-05 06-18-14.png

Note: we don't need to see the "Next Stop" on direct services like ICEs from A to B without intermediate stops, or again, in the all-stops services. The same in a future (or preserved) freight service.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

You could just go to options and toggle off individual HUD elements, leaving the dot.

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Impossible to turn everything off this way.

4. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Thanks for this suggestions, I will pass it along.

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1