PlayStation Q137------intermodal Baltimore To Chicago

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by UP_conductor79, Sep 5, 2020.

1. UP_conductor79

UP_conductor79 Member

I was taking the intermodal to Rockwood and then get relieved and ones I got there, I noticed the stopping point to complete the service is beyond the red board (sorry, habit.....the stop aspect) therefore it's not possible to finish the service. And yes I tried get the signal maintainer to let me proceed through to complete the service, and nothing. And I even waited for 15 minutes to see if the signal would charge on its own and still nothing! Which sadly caused my perfect run to go down the toilet. If any one has a workaround to this please let me know. Woukd be much appreciated!!

I don't know if this has been reported, I'm sure it has, but in any case! I hope it gets fixed. Preferably sooner then later.

2. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

I have the same issue, some people have managed to do it as normal. Did you save and exit and reload it at any point during the run?

3. UP_conductor79

UP_conductor79 Member

I did, infact and I tried it again and still the same result. Which is very frustrating and not mention a big arrogance.

4. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

Ah, was just wondering as there have been issues in the past with signals getting stuck on red when reloading a save

5. UP_conductor79

UP_conductor79 Member

Yeah, I've noticed that. It's like DTG doesn't test anything, or maybe they do. Who knows.