PlayStation Incorrect Destinations

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dlangdale, Sep 6, 2020.

1. dlangdale

dlangdale Member

I don't know if anyone has noticed but there's quite a big boo boo on the Haupstreke line, most of the destinations are wrong when you use the destination panel in cab. For example according to the train there's no such destinations as Duisburg, Bochum just to name a few, in fact if you look at the destinations it offers, none of them you use!
    Please can you fix so at least we can have displayed the correct place the train is actually going!
    Thank you.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Bochum and Duisburg are intermediate stations on the S-Bahn routes so these aren’t the final destination the train is heading too. Only the final destinations are in the MFD screens, but to be honest I don’t know which ones to use.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

When using an S-Bahn train starting from Duisburg, then use the destination that says Dortmund. When starting from Bochum use Solingen.
    When using an S-Bahn train starting from Mülheim Ruhr Styrum heading to Essen Steele Ost then use Hattingen Ruhr Mitte as the destination. When heading from Essen Steele Ost, then use Oberhausen as the destination.
    When driving the DB 146/DoSto, leave the destination board as is (Nicht Einsteigen).
    For RB services in the 425 Starting at Essen, then use Aachen Hbf as the destination, when heading from Duisburg, then use Essen as the destination.
    For RE Services in the 425 starting at Duisburg use Hamm (Westf) as the destination and when starting at Bochum then use Düsseldorf as the destination.
    I hope this helps :)
    P.S I am not German, I just know this for some reason because I stare at OpenStreetMap looking for the locations on the destination board.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  4. dlangdale

dlangdale Member

Ok thank you, yes it does help alot but how are we supposed to know this? Lol
    I mean for other routes like spessart bahn and Rehur Sieg Nord have all correct destinations so it's just strange they didn't do it for this.