PlayStation Suggestion: Experiencing Trouble With Save Game Feature

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by smslomka, Sep 7, 2020.

1. smslomka

smslomka New Member

Hi All...

Having alot of fun and gaining experience with playing TSW2.

But I am having a problem at times in Koln with saving games and returning. Seem unable to return to operating the equipment and continue the run. Not frozen but the controls to return to operating.

Is this a Bug in the development that has to be looked into. I don't think I am doing anything different. Never had a problem with TSW2020.

One suggestion was to play out the game without saving which can sometimes not possible.

Appreciate help... But still enjoying TSW2.....Will I ever return to TSW2020? Lots of excitement.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Saving a game and returning at a later stage has alwsys had issues, losong controls, not loading propeely etc

• Like Like x 1
  3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

In fact, in TSW2020 it was recommended not to use the save game function, but to complete the services in one go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Better not SPAD 90 minutes in on a 2 hour scenario then. I'm looking at you Sand Patch Grade. :mad:

5. smslomka

smslomka New Member

Thought it wasn't me alone. Hope it can be debugged.
    Thank you......Smooth Railing...

6. smslomka

smslomka New Member

Never.....Never had a problem in TSW2020

7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I never use save now to save the game because of all the problems it has caused me in 2020 and in 2. The only time I use it now is if I get well and truly stuck in what seems like a bug, such as a red light. After waiting for several minuets and no sign of anything on the map that could be causing the red light. I did a save. I then immediately quit to main menu, then loaded in the save game. When it loaded back in the light was amber.

Another time was at the end of a journey, I had to close down the engine. When it said remove the reverser it would not let me select the remove option. I did the save, quit and reload again and when the game loaded back in the option to remove it was highlighted as soon as it loaded in.

• Like Like x 1