Gsm-r Radios

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by paul.tuc, Sep 7, 2020.

1. paul.tuc

paul.tuc New Member

Is there any chance to get the GSM-R Radios working like in classic Train Sim on TSW 2?
    There could be an option to bypass entering the headcodes for newer players to keep it easier if that is worry. i.e. Headcode entry could be an option to put on / off

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

GSM-R radios could be activated for TSW in terms of adding your Train Reporting Number into the system, but in terms of the RED DON’T TOUCH emergency it would be able to be used in the way that they are used in real life as these in real life phone the signaller and he will send out a message to stop all trains within the close proximity.
    Same with the yellow button which phones the signalman.
    But it would be nice to see it implemented.

3. paul.tuc

paul.tuc New Member

I am not expecting the red and yellow buttons to be operational but to have the boot up sequence on them and the ability to enter a headcode and then they update as you travel on the route. I just feel this is something that could be applied to quite a few locos to add to the immersion but knowing the full functionality of them is not implemented and even an auto entered headcode like the way the safety systems are isolated if they want to keep it more of the game than the sim side.

• Like Like x 1