Xbox Bakerloo Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by kt291076, Sep 8, 2020.

1. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Don't think I've seen this one asked. Bakerloo service 231-1 runs ECS London Road to Elephant at 0521 to run a service from there at 0546. Twice I've been stuck at a red signal at X336 until 0550. Nearly 20 minute wait and late for next service. Am I missing something that the game isn't telling me?
    I'm now getting the same red signal on service 2330-1. London Road depot to Elephant ECS again. 0540 service.
    This one is fun. Unless I'm seriously missing something I'd like all speed restrictions removed and to drive a TGV.

0533 Queens Park to Harrow. In 4 mins and 7 secs I need to set up the cab, drive Queens Park from the north depot, switch ends and drive to Kensal Green. I thought I did everything quick and arrived at Kensal Green 1 min and 30 secs late and stayed that late up to Harrow.

I really don't think its me missing something. Has anyone managed this on time and how? Really think it needs retiming.

This is getting stupid now. Service 2260-2 Queens Park to Elephant at 0630.

Need to set up the cab, travel from Queens Park south depot to Queens Park then change ends and get to Kilburn in 4 mins and 53 secs but due to other services I don't get a green signal from the depot until around 30 secs before I'm due in Queens Park.

I've now arrived in Queens Park 1 min and 22 secs before I am due in to Kilburn Park and that is before I have changed ends.

Have any of the developers even checked these timings or tested them?

2. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Are you saying it takes you 4 mins to set up the cab or to set it up and get to the station?

Also, London Underground timetables are strict.

3. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

No. It is timed at 4 mins to set up the cab. Drive Queens north depot to Queens Park. Shut that cab down. Switch ends. Set that cab up. Then drive Queens Park to Kensal Green when some of that drive is only 10mph. Try it. It would need a miracle to do that on time.

4. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I don’t think I’ve done a service like that yet. FYI, IRL Speed Limits go into effect as soon as the front of the train passes the sign.