PlayStation Urgent Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by djkaijones, Sep 10, 2020.

1. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

PS4 is crashing on the loading scren again tried previous fix nothing worked have latest update installed was workin fine after update them went to play again an constant crashes again not been gettin to press any button to start screens IMG_20200909_231430.jpg

2. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

You tried deleting your scenarios data already?

3. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

Done everything deleted scenarios livery's nothing works t down to the preserved collection was working fine until that GT released yesterday

4. BigH

BigH Active Member

Have you updated the PS4 Firmware to 7.55 (26.08.2020)? If yes, try reinstalling TSW 2 and start with a fresh save. First put your old save in the cloud (switch of Autoupload!!!) or on a USB Stick.

Last resort would be initializing your PS4 (Caution. Data loss. Make backup of Save games and PS4 first). If all fails contact Sony Support. Might be a hardware problem.

Search for CE-34878-0 on the Net for further instructions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

Can't upload anything to the cloud cuse nobody can renew ps+as everybody is getting an error message

6. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

Well delteimg n losing all my 400+ hours of work is down the train I'm pissed

7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

My PS+ is fine, it’s something with your PlayStation or just the game messing with something.

8. BigH

BigH Active Member

My PSN/PS+ is fine too.

Is your PS4 running with Firmware 7.55? Usually you can´t connect to PSN/PS+ if you are running an old Firmware Version.

• Like Like x 1