PC Long Island Railroad Bugs Found

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, Sep 10, 2020.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

Hi
    Today i just try out the long island railroad route, and found a bug on the train. For some reason which i switch the throttle on the M4 or M3 Cab, there was problem. No matter how much i press on the "a" key on the keyboard, the throttle won't move to next gear, until i have to hold the "a" key down and then the throttle would move to the next power gear. which decreasing there has also been a problem? Can you please look into this, i really want to play this route without any problem?
    I don't know if others are also experiencing the same problem as me and this is on the PC version.

2. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

With the M3, the throttle won’t decrease power unless you put it in coast, then back to a lower setting. That’s how it works IRL.

3. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

There is something wrong with the train because i didn't have any problem before and when i try the other train there was no problem at all. I know how to drive this train, it not that problem is a problem with the configuration script or something or bug for this train, i have not had any problem before at the old tsw game. but thanks for trying to help me.

4. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Is any PC User here experiencing this same problem as well?