PlayStation Tsw 2 Route List

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jeanmarc094, Sep 11, 2020.

1. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

Would like to see the country flags added to the preserved collection. a lil imagination of mine...what do u think?? a section for all the new routes and one for the preserve collections altogether tsw 2.png

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Allan

Allan Member

Completely agree. They should add it as we all know what routes are preserved collection

3. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

How about new members and players that do not have TSW yet?

I do like the idea, it would be nice indeed to have flags but not important in my opinion as they are just flags.

4. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I'm underwhelmed by this menu. Wish they'd update the screenshots for each preserved collection route instead of an unfocused picture of a station. Use a former screenshot contest winner and add the red Preserved Collection logo.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  5. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

In another topic I had already suggested adding the respective flags. Shouldn't be a problem to hand them over to the next update. Perhaps they can also be provided with the PC logo so that everyone can see that it is the TSW2020 tracks. Then it would be perfect! :)

6. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

That’s a great idea! I think the TSW2 route selection menu is better then TSW. The preserved collections would look better with the flag next to it. I almost wish the route selection menu was a map of the globe and had markers placed where the route was located that way we had more of a sense of where we were going to be!

7. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

A global map would be exaggerated at the moment, but it would be nice if you could select by country and thus get the locality displayed.

In general, the main menu is very unattractive and looks more like a makeshift. There is still a lot of room for improvement ...

The psychological loading screen alone ... do not take drugs while driving a train ...