More Scenarios For Köln Aachen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ahunger1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. ahunger1

ahunger1 New Member

I think that Köln Aachen has quite few Scenarios compared to the other Routes, I would love to have a few more, since 5 are far to few (for me).

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Most routes on TSW have 5 scenarios unless you’ve bought additional DLC, which adds scenarios.

3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Yeah what you said

The story of SPG is an interesting one but it was the 1st route ever & I think DTG were testing out scenario's at the time so we have 8 for SPG just my theory

• Like Like x 1
  4. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

I'd like more, and more interesting, scenarios. The newer they are, the more boring they seem to be. Too many are just more or less one service from A to B without any incident. That's what the timetable is for. There should be only one like that out of the five, the rest should be special.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I would have loved to have seen Köln Yard being used. It’s a shame it isn’t active with the current scenarios and timetable services.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Scenarios used to have sequences to set the trains up but I’ve played a few recent ones where even more is set up for you than in timetable and you start the scenario by applying power to get going and then drive a timetable service. A bit simplistic really but clearly aimed at the new and/or casual player.

7. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

I would agree played one scenario was disappointed so just playing timetable services atm and eagerly waiting for more timetable services to be added.

• Like Like x 1