Xbox Train Sim World 1 Dlc Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by adamlucas327, Sep 11, 2020.

1. adamlucas327

adamlucas327 Member

I tried submitting a ticket but it did not work at all, so I thought I post it here. Plus I wanna know if anyone else has had this issue so here it goes!

While waiting for the Phase 2 Perserved collection for TSW 2, I noticed DLC was ready to install content for TSW 1, This content is not owned by me but has let me install DLC packs onto the TSW 1 file on my xbox. Northern Trans-Pennine as well as Main Spessart Bahn: Aschaffenburg - Gemünden Route are routes I do not own, and yet they are installed. I cannot play these routes in the game,I'm guessing its because I don't own them but they are installed.

2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Did you buy Train Sim World 2020? Because those routes are included.

Those routes shouldn't be available if you bought Train Sim World before it was changed to 2020...unless you have Game Pass.

3. adamlucas327

adamlucas327 Member

I have Train sim world , I brought it before it changed to 2020 and do not have game pass. If they come with the game then why is it not letting me play the routes? They are installed. And they only recently be ready to install like the day the preserved collection phase 2 was released.

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

They come with Train Sim World 2020 bundle on the store but if you got the game before that, then you shouldn't have the licence to play them. No idea why it's letting you install them, though. Some good routes in there btw.