Tsw2 How To Move Levers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tyranus12, Sep 12, 2020.

1. tyranus12

tyranus12 New Member

I'm trying to move levers in the cab in "immersion" mode on caltrain. Cant seem to be able too. Really weird. Love the zoom but that's about it from this control scheme. Cant you just have customizable controls? My keyboard works for certain things too and I know you guys didn't do this intentionally as it was the same in the 1/2020. Still curious as well why this is a "new" game. Seems legit the same and more of a shady tactic but I bought it anyway as you honor my $200+ INVESTMENT into your last game. Let that sink in...

2. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

What are you talking about you can't move levers in the cab?

3. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

What levers can't you use

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Look directly at the lever. When it is highlighted, press A and hold the button down while moving the left stick in an appropriate direction, just the same as with classic controls. If this doesn’t work, report it as a bug in the technical reports section of the forum with the name of the loco and service it’s not working on. There are six possible cabs you could be in on Peninsular Corridor and it may be broken in only one of them.

5. tyranus12

tyranus12 New Member

I wasn't able to move the brakes, throttle, idle switch, basically anything with a lever move gui would not move.

6. tyranus12

tyranus12 New Member

I think it's a glitch, as restarting the timetable everything worked fine

• Like Like x 1