PlayStation Country Flags Of The Routes

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Patrick Kolinski, Sep 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

4FC3663C-D5DC-42C3-BABC-A5B6E987B0DA.jpeg
    Hello yall!! Do you guys can add the flags of each route, something small but will be nice...i think its on every platform also not only on ps4

• Like Like x 5
  2. sgu123456

sgu123456 Member

I would support this as I find its a nice gimmick.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

I asked this question a few weeks ago on one of the twitch streams. They said they were not intending to add flags to the preserved routes, as a way of indicating they are preserved collection.

I must admit it was a bit of a strange response, surely the flag adds more weight to the "world" in the game title.

To me, it just looks makes the game look even more half finished, another case of can't really be bothered. If they want to indicate what's preserved, they could could make an icon, perhaps a "P" with the flag as a background.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I remember that stream, and I also thought that this response was a little strange. Using the flag to indicate whether or not a particular route is preserved content simply feels wrong. This distinction has nothing to do with the information that the flag represents in the first place.
    I'd like to propose to either change the background colour on the route selection screen or use a different frame colour for routes of the preserved content.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Jannerdunk

Jannerdunk Well-Known Member

Now that my PC has download the latest routes, the other thing that seem a very strange design decision, is the order (or should that be complete lack of order) that the routes are listed in the main menu.

As more are released the list is going get very messy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Patrick Kolinski

:(;)

you right, now its looks like unfinished work, cuz if you going down you can see the place of flag to be added..don’t know why they sometimes acting like that... :mad::mad::mad:

7. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I agree. It is much needed as it looks unfinished. Even if they had the Preserved ‘Stamp’ next to, or on the flag, then it would make it more uniformed and neat.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BigH

BigH Active Member

Seems like an easy fix to add the flags and some color, letter, or something else to the preserved collection routes. And it´s an easy way of showing that they are "listening to the comunity".

• Like Like x 1
  9. Patrick Kolinski

lets see maybe they will fix this..

10. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

If they don't want flags as it's "preserved collection" they could at least use the preserved collection seal graphic they've used on the DLC in the shop images...

• Like Like x 1