PlayStation Loads Of Blue Screen Crashes Using Livery Designer

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Lenwigg, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Yes last night early this morning had Loads of Blue Screen Crashes using livery designer on PS4 in TSW2. At least six and maybe ten or more. One was after I went to quit at one time and it asked it I wanted it saved. Clicked yes, Blue screen Crash. All the others were while I was actually using it, just a sudden blue screen and crash.

Sorry did not take note of error code as had no pen and did not want to wake wife and son by going downstairs to get one. I did report one of them through the playstation report error thing.

2. BigH

BigH Active Member

Could you please try again? Knowing the error code could be useful, sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lenwigg

Yes I will be having another try again later and will make sure I take a pen with me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lenwigg

I had not done much with the livery editor again until last night/ early this morning. Then after an hour or so the blue screen crash again. The error code that I managed to get was CE-34878-0. But I don't suppose this is of much use because I had two other blue screen crashes when doing different things with the same code number. They were after unloading a load of coke wagons and I was coming up to what I assume would have been my last stop just a few yards from some buffers, blue screen, crash same code. The other I went to start something in timetable mode for the ICE and blue screen, crash same code.

There was a code before this one on the livery editor crash and on one of the others before I got to the above code screen but it it only on the screen for a second or two and I had no time to pick up a pen or to take a photo and the memory is not good enough to catch it when it is so quick. If this is not what you need, and I am sure it is not as the other two were the same, I will try to catch a bit of the code every time it does it again when I use the livery editor. Obviously what I have to do now is to keep doing saves.

5. BigH

BigH Active Member

Is your PS4 up-to-date? Firmware 7.55?

6. Lenwigg

Hi, Yes

7. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

8. Lenwigg

9. BigH

BigH Active Member