Usedomer Bäderbahn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tristan S., Dec 18, 2017.

1. Tristan S.

Tristan S. New Member

My wish Route for TSW would be the German: Usedomer Bäderbahn. Because I think know it would fit perfectly in TSW. The Usedomer Bäderbahn has a really really great scenery because the main part of the route is on a German holiday island (One station is in Poland). So you have to transport many people in the Holiday season and in school time many students in the morning and afternoon. The train operating on this route right now is the Baureihe 646 (before was the DR-BR VT 2.09) which is a very cool looking train because of its diesel motor in the middle. If you want to know more just ask me :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Would love to see this idyllic route! It would be a wonderful contrast to the hectic or bustling services of London. Don't get me wrong, I love them, too, but sometimes I just want a nice, green route where you just can relax.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tristan S.

Tristan S. New Member

Feel with you!

4. Tristan S.

Tristan S. New Member

A nice single track route through a beautiful German landscape from camping grounds to little holiday cities. No hurry no fast trains just you the train and the orange sun going down from the horizon of a field with sheeps and cows :D

Attached Files:

5. Tristan S.

Tristan S. New Member

And the sea of course ;)

6. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better. Those routes are ideal to relax and come down after a busy day, I love to enjoy the landscape and the reassuring noises of the train. What would be better to escape the daily stress and hectic?;)

• Like Like x 1