PlayStation New Camera Controls On Ruhg Sie Nord! No On East Coastway?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Patrick Kolinski, Sep 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

I just wanted to play a little of Ruhr Sieg Nord today...yesterday i played there was only one camera control you know the old one, but today i just suprisely saw the “zoom” i was what the hell is going on...So as i can see they updated it with new camera controls and zoom etc..Am i wrong? or what? Plus i checked the East Costway route too, there is no new controls, only the old..What they doing? hmmmm....

2. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

New controls work on East coast way in the timetabled services. I assume it's the same for Ruhr sieg nord...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

LOL you right, what the hell they did?? How can they updated half of the route, the services yes but if you playing journey its old controls.... damn..really dissapointed, i learn to work with the new controls then i see back different old daaaaaamn...thats sick...

• Like Like x 1
  4. whiteleyaj

whiteleyaj Active Member

I think they said in a stream, it was easier because when it tells you a command on screen its for the old controller version.......? Especially in training and scenarios. It was meant to stop people getting confused with the onscreen instruction and new controller layout

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Bang on the money, all the tutorials & scenarios were created with the old control layout in mind.

Yes, they could have been updated, however this would have added even longer to the wait for preserved collection, I've got both controller layouts mastered and It don't really affect me changing between them now.

• Like Like x 2