Scenario Lengths

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kevinelder73, Sep 1, 2020.

1. kevinelder73

kevinelder73 New Member

first time posting on here but wanted to see if there was anyway of shortening the scenarios on sand patch. 2hrs plus for most of them is a stretch as i am working full time and do shift work on ambulances so only get literally an hourish to play. Maybe making the long ones an hour and splitting them into smaller parts...im trying to get this on a stream for sam or matt or whomever can look at this DTG Protagonist, DTG Jamie

Many thanks

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

You just need to save your game from the pause menu, then when you return to it next time just hit last played and it will take you straight to exactly where you saved from and you continue till the end.

3. kevinelder73

kevinelder73 New Member

Done that numerous times and it breaks the signals so they dont change

4. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Sand patch is a long route and with heavy consists so if there were an emergency like a landslip or damsel in distress tied to the tracks, the slower speed means you can stop quicker. It's only to be expected the scenarios are long. Like above poster said I also recommend saving but not always works. I saved yesterday, resume today, and it doesn't even know what service I'm on now