Ai Controlling My Doors

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabristunt, Aug 25, 2020.

1. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

I have done a few services and noticed that often the AI seems to have control over my doors.
    For example I took control of the Talent 2 by sitting in the drivers chair, but then went for a walk on the platform to enjoy the view. The AI closed my doors, turned on my cabin light and moved the brake handle. Why? Am I not in control of the train? I wasn't asked if I wanted to relinquish control of the train.

The same happens when departing the stations. If I don't close the doors right away, the AI does it for me. If I close them before hand, the AI opens them when the "Lock doors" prompt appears!

What is going on? Does it happen to anyone else?

Regards,
    Fabristunt

2. no123

no123 Member

Same issue here. On the ECW.

3. trigzd

trigzd Active Member

Yeah I had this on the Bakerloo Line

4. Jezame

Jezame Member

I’ve had this happen to me once using the Talent 2 on the Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen route. I had been swapping ends of the train and had just assumed that a bug had meant that it had not fully given me control of he train and the AI was still controlling the doors. Every station I turned up at it would auto open the doors on the correct side and also close them. When I came to an abrupt stop on the line due to not observing a PZB signal the doors remained shut, so it was only doing it at the station.

When the AI did open the doors you could see messages on the UI to say it was trying to open doors on both sides and lots of clicking noises like it was attempting to do it more than once.

5. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback on this, I've noted it down and it will get looked into.

• Like Like x 1
  6. no123

no123 Member

Also when Al was controlling my doors I got out of my seat when the train was going 80mph and it didn't let me to sit back, but AI wasn't controlling my train, only my doors.