How Many Of You Owned Tsw Or Tsw 2020

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by KyleL, Sep 15, 2020.

?

How many of you owned TSW or TSW2020

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. I owned TSW when it was bundled with NEC,RT & GWE or the deluxe edition with the GP-40

39.5%
  2. I owned TSW 2020 when it was bundled with GWE,LIRR,MSB & NTP or the deluxe edition with SFJ

31.6%
  3. Nope I own TSW2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I owned Founders edition

28.9%
  1. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

When I first heard of TSW I was exited to hear that it had the NEC because I actually live right next to it. I thought driving the trains would be hard but it was pretty easy so I bought TSW & was actually happy with it though I still wonder what would have happened if I never found Dovetail live. My 1st DLC I bought was LIRR in February of 2019 it wasn't a bad DLC but I was a bit sad that it only had the M7. The next DLC I bought was in May of 2019 something funny about that was the heavy freight pack was announced the day after I bought NTP. The next DLC I bought & I was exited for was the SW1000R & I was happy to learn that it would be a DLC pack including the Metroliner cab car the 1st day it came out I bought it wasn't a bad DLC. The next DLC I had bought was Penn corridor in December of 2019 It really isn't a bad DLC & I mean it. The next DLC I had bought was the M3,MP15 & the MP36 in May of this year. So I ask you guys what TSW did you own TSW,TSW2020 or TSW2. (also I hope TSW2 is going in the right direction)

• Like Like x 1
  2. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I owned it when it was the founders edition and just had GWE and nothing else, pre ordered it before its release in 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JR Fastduster

JR Fastduster New Member

I was surprised to see a train similator on XBox but I gave it a try... I' played TS2010 on a tired PC but TSW is a different...world!

4. gibsonaj1

gibsonaj1 Active Member

I've been playing this game since day one back on the 24 July 2018.

5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

I played it when it came to Game Pass. Then I eventually bought the game when it went on sale.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

TSW2020 Deluxe Edition was my entry point. Then lots of DLC over the last year. Heavy Freight was my first add-on, then TVL, then a monthly influx culminating in me owning everything except Oakville route, the switcher for NEC, the Class 52, BR204, and the M3 for LIRR. I won’t be buying any of those except maybe the BR204 if it gets more content.

Now with TSW2 my future plan is to buy Isle of Wight and see how it goes from there. I’ve got plenty to be getting on with for a while as I’ve only recently bought HRR and the BR182. Some interesting stuff in the roadmap so I can’t see me holding on to my cash for ever.

• Like Like x 1
  7. pinxtonpaws

pinxtonpaws Guest

I still own the six route collector's edition (which I rate as one of the best games I've purchased on XB1) so i'll follow Monty Brewster's advice and vote for 'none of the above' :)