Pzb/lzb Tutorial

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ixofxiii, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Holy crap, pzb is no joke! So I'm loving ICE3M and I love LZB, but the changeover to pzb gets me everytime. I've seen vids, manuals and so far I can't seem to grasp it. I almost had I figured out after watching Matt instruct Sam in a stream but when it comes to the pzb changeover, I can't quite hear what Matt is saying. This is where my train bails on me. So I reset everything (still don't know how I do that) then after rolling again, boom, brakes again. Is there any way a tutorial can be created? Hell, I would love to see Matt to a stream on this, especially for the ICE 3.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

Tune in tomorrow August 22nd at 19:00 UTC (I believe) to the Train Simulator YT Channel. Matt will be doing a tutorial on the German safety systems.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. ixofxiii

Thank you for the heads up!

4. ixofxiii

Funny thing is, ots the change over from LZB to PZB that gets me. After the "Ende" lights up, I throttle down to coast, select AFB Aus, bring the AFB Lever to 0 and coast waiting for PZB to kick in. Before it does, boom, brakes in emergency. Once I restart, and get into PZB, I'm fine.

5. ajwilson1889

ajwilson1889 Active Member

You can't learn a system that doesn't tell you what you did wrong. I will grind to a halt and fine if I can say yeah I didnt do this or that, but I have no idea. I've rerun the same bit 3 or 4 times and I still don't know why it triggered. In 10 journeys I've done 1 without a forced stop