Xbox Roadmap Not Correct

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Bob12212, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

Today's road map lists a released "improvement" for extra formations available on ECW for scenario planner.

These are not available on Xbox.....will this be fixed?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Unfortunately they've buried their heads when it came to the Xbox update.

No acknowledgement with the issue, and there's still a number of players who are unable to access the second batch of preserved content...

The roadmap lists a number of "Improvements" which are actually fixes, and also has listed several fixes as having been fixed when they haven't...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bob12212

So the road map was their new start at being more open with the community, not the best start really.

Or is there a separate Xbox road map that we've all missed?

Oh, and the fact that some people are still having problems with the preserved content :o

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  4. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

5. Bob12212

The roadmap lists a number of "Improvements" which are actually fixes, and also has listed several fixes as having been fixed when they haven't...[/QUOTE]

Also, they've listed in "under production" the removal of the rail tour consist on ECW. I understand this appears on PS4
    Now it's officially out there, and all the Xbox players realise they are supposed to have it, but have not. I suspect the issue will be raised in tonight's stream. I'd be surprised if it's not.

6. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Also, they've listed in "under production" the removal of the rail tour consist on ECW. I understand this appears on PS4

Now it's officially out there, and all the Xbox players realise they are supposed to have it, but have not. I suspect the issue will be raised in tonight's stream. I'd be surprised if it's not.[/QUOTE] i will ask my freind to ask

7. Bob12212

Yeah that appears on PS4, and I think PC. Funny thing it, NTP (that is needed for the rail tour) is in the same phase of the road map. By the time they remove it, NTP will be out, so it will need adding again.....