PC Scenario Designer: Stop Marker In Wrong Place

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by WonterRail, Sep 15, 2020.

1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

So i was playing about with the Scenario Planner when i can across a strange issue regarding the stop marker for certain destination points on some routes, mostly on the Bakerloo Line.

The first destination point affected is for Queens Park 22 Siding. Now if you are doing a northbound service that finishes at this point, the actual stop marker starts at the front of the siding, when it really should be right at the back the siding:
    [​IMG]
    Also, the consist marking on the floor of the route has two variations leading up to the stop point. If you start your service either at Queens Park and you don't label your service as a passenger service, or you start further down the line and you run to the siding non-stop, the consist marking with spawn going into Platform 2 at Queens Park, even though your entering the siding via Platform 3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    However, if you start at Queens Park and label your service a passenger service, or start further down the line and make a stop at Queens Park before entering the siding, the consist marking will spawn going into Platform 3 where you are:
    [​IMG]
    Now this isn't the only location affected. There's also Harrow & Wealdstone Centre Siding where the issue is pretty much similar to the issue over at Queens Park where the marker is at the front of the siding instead of right at the back:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...and also, this is not just a Bakerloo Line issue. This issue is also present on East Coastway at Newhaven Aggregate Terminal Siding 2, if you do a service going here from Lewes. Now i shouldn't need to explain this much since the issue is pretty much the same as one on the Bakerloo Line.
    [​IMG]
    Also, as you can see here, the Consist Marking is right down the adjacent track of where you come into the siding and, if you run the 15 wagon class 66 consist like i'm running here, the last wagon marking goes right through the buffers at the end of the siding:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now there is a chance this issue is also present on other routes but i haven't done much investigating into those routes yet, but if do happen to find this issue on more routes, then do let me know.

2. WonterRail

Done some more investigative work and i found this issue on more routes. I will post them here when i find them.

First off is two at Peninsula Corridor.

South San Francisco Yard Track 01:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CEMOF Track 6:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It should also be mentioned that with this one, the stop marker is not on the front of the consist marking but on the second car back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'll be back later with some more.

3. WonterRail

Next one is for Tees Valley.

Tees Yard Departure Siding 05 & 06:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tees Yard Down Staging Siding 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lackenby No.4 Grid Siding 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Redcar Mineral Terminal Coal:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll be back later cause I've found one more route that also has this problem.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This is some excellent investigation work.

5. WonterRail

The final route that i found this issue at is on Ruhr-Sieg Nord and this is a quite a few locations.

Plettenberg Track 811:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finnentrop Siding 6:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lethmathe Track 103:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Holenlimburg Siding 003:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hohenlimburg Track 1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hohenlimburg Siding 5:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Boele Yard Siding 303:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's pretty all that i was able to find for the time being. I'll post more here if i find more and if any of you come across this issue on other routes, please let me know.

6. WonterRail

Found one more route that has this issue and that is Sand Patch Grade.

Rockwood Main East No.1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rockwood Mine Siding No.1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Garratt Siding:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cumberland Receiving Yard Track 3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cumberland Hopper Yard Track HO 4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That should be all of the routes covered. I don't think Koln-Aachen or LIRR has this issue with some of it's stop point, but if anyone does happen to find this issue in either of those routes in Scenario Planner, do let me know.

7. WonterRail

Now I know the evidence for this issue is now pretty overwhelming, but I did find another one that i missed on the Bakerloo Line. Specifically, Stonebridge Park Depot Track 34, where the stop marker is right outside the depot inside of going into the depot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully now that should be all the routes now, but I will keep posting here in case I come across any areas that I have missed.

8. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

This is a common issue. Should be improved.