PlayStation Control Settings

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by septafan, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. septafan

septafan Active Member

Didn't know if we had a thread about this or not but my question is! Is it possible to make it so that we can go onto any route with the control settings on classic without it automatically changing it to immersion? * New route wise* Or have it set to where it won't lock out the ability to change the settings to classic when the game auto changes to immersion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

If you start the tutorial or scenario in whatever control scheme the game wants you to be in, you'll be able to immediately pause the game and switch to the other control scheme once the game loads in. If you let the game force you into a control scheme by loading into a scenaro that "requires" one scheme while you have the other control scheme set than you'll be unable to change in the pause menu. Additionally time tables will allow you to use either control scheme no matter what.

I hope that made sense

• Like Like x 1
  3. septafan

septafan Active Member

I know all of that, my question was referring to being able to use classic on all the new routes without being locked out. A lot of times you forget to switch back cause it’s annoying to keep switching. Classic should be able to be used on all routes without having to make that switch back and forth.

4. Mr_Crazey

Mr_Crazey Active Member

I agree. I was just giving you a work around. If you're making a suggestion to dovetail then you're in the wrong board. Go to suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. septafan

septafan Active Member

I Posted this in suggestion, this one can be deleted

6. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Locked at OP's request, see the new thread in suggestions to continue the discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.