Sell Each Loco With Rolling Stock Individually

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vectron383, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Vectron383

Vectron383 Member

I think this would be a great idea, as with the scenario editor, people who want one loco from a route (Say, the BR 422) Can buy the loco separately, to use on any route via scenario editor. I think this idea would open TSW up for a lot of people who can't spend as much money as is needed for full route+Loco add ons

• Like Like x 2
  2. no123

no123 Member

They can just recreate timetable routes and DTG would be losing money, so this suggestion would be rejected I guess.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

That would be confusing on the various stores where DLC is bought. Loco DLC that has no content with it alongside proper loco DLC, and what would the pricing difference be? It couldn’t be the same.
    What would happen if you bought the BR 422 and then later on decided you wanted the route it came from? You’d expect a discount because you had already bought a part of the content for the route. That’s a lot of pricing permutations for DTG and the stores to grapple with.
    Where would the tutorials for the loco be if you didn’t have the route for it?
    That’s just a couple of issues off the top of my head.

I think a better way to avoid spending a large amount on routes is to wait for big reductions in sales.

• Like Like x 1