Euro Fishing The Half Lin Digger Lakes

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by sicknote, Dec 27, 2017.

1. sicknote

sicknote New Member

Hi everybody new to the forum I wish I had come across this forum months ago.

I have been struggling to find and catch half lin. I have caught all the other boss fish at this lake up to 4 times.

I was just wondering of any specific bait or peg produces this fish a bit more as it has been the only fish to elude me in the last 3 weeks as I have been trying to get all the Boss Fish completed at this venue.

Again any help with this will be appreciated and I'm looking forwards to participating on this forum.

sicknote

2. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Pegs 2 & 7, caught him a few times from these swims casting underarm to between 6 & 10 yrds, can’t remember which baits but probably floating dumbbell (yellow)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sicknote

sicknote New Member

Thanks I shall try this tonight don't suppose you remember a rig?

Thanks again for the response.

4. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Size 4 or 6 kd silt, 25lb line. This was before the last patch when bites were more frequent. Hope this helps, good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. sicknote

sicknote New Member

Thanks still blanking for him got a couple of a talking spots I'm gonna session tomoz thank you

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Caught him 3 times the last 2 days. Top right spawn. Walk over the little bridge , first peg on right just past the little bridge. IQ-D6 with 18mm TNT and 15mm Atlantic heat on silt. Caught him on both those boilies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. francis.pike

francis.pike New Member

I’ve tried this for days and still no luck. Been trying to catch this for weeks now. I’m beginning to think this fish doesn’t exist.