Wcml:london Euston - Manchester Piccadilly Class 390

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thecraftersxander, Oct 27, 2017.

?

Is this a great idea?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2017.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. (From DTG) Yes

33.3%
  3. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Thecraftersxander

Thecraftersxander New Member

I believe in the future of TSW. because of the UnrealEngine, it makes it more possible to do so many more advanced simulations of physics and its right to show off the power of it by demonstrating the simulation of the hydraulics of a train pantograph and hydraulics of a train tilting system with the perfect train for that job, the Class 390 on the WCML between London Euston and somewhere else, it doesn't have to go right up to Manchester Piccadilly, yet since of the 64bit Unreal Engine you could do it all the way up to Manchester Piccadilly! So there are my ideas.
    I believe in a great future of train simulation.
    TheCraftersMine676 Signing out from Chatham!

• Like Like x 2
  2. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

Now that Dovetail has a license for Virgin trains including the Class 390, this is definitely a possibility. However I think that DTG would only build the route as far as Birmingham. London Midland trains would still be a problem, as DTG does not have the license for LM. They could add an unbranded version of the Class 350 like with the Trent Valley route. They could also copy the Class 66 from the Great Western Express route. Whilst it would be a good route, I think more worldwide routes such as a Dutch or Australian route should be added first.

3. Thecraftersxander

Thecraftersxander New Member

I very much agree with you, even if it goes as far as Birmingham it would be great! and that license is going to bring great stuff ;)

4. Train simulator

Train simulator New Member

That routes very interest london euston to manchester liverpool glasgow edinburgh from london euston