Xbox Just Had This Error Message

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mkennaway, Aug 20, 2020.

1. mkennaway

mkennaway Well-Known Member

Hey folks,
    The game has been crashing all day, it seems to be something to do with livery editor, when I get over 60/70 layers it starts playing up.
    It starts with applying loads of shapes/letters/signs that you havent selected (everyone shape etc you pass over on the way to the one you want it adds to the front of the loco)
    Then it crashes.

It seems though that its everytime you go into livery editor, if I then come out of it and go into timetable/scenario etc it will eventually crash.

I have went into the game several times now and just did a few timetables and a scenario with no problem at all, game seems to run better aswell.

I did pass a couple of my liverys in a timetable session which was pretty cool!

I wasnt getting any error messages earlier but have had this one a couple of times tonight.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

It has happened to me too,But it happens almost every 4 hours

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Go into settings and switch to HD from 4K if you're using Xbox One X. The settings in game by the way.

4. deans.ma

deans.ma Member

I had this happen once to me today. Happened when started traveling far off with the drone camera. Restarted game and haven't had any issues.

-Dean

5. mkennaway

mkennaway Well-Known Member

I'm running Xbox one S so dont have that option.

When I first started the game yesterday morning it was awful, I was one more crash away from uninstalling it... but I persevered with it.

I deleted a few games of the xbox to free up some space, unplugged it for 20seconds.

Since then unless I go into livery editor which seems to always make the game crash and run terribly eventually, it's been absolutely fine. Smoother gameplay, no crashes.

Worth a shot for anyone having issues

6. CNtomato

CNtomato Member

Exactly the same issues on One X with livery editor and the same error code once when loading a timetable on CSX route.

7. Teza

Teza Member

So, someone else has this crash from the livery editor, i made a thread on this crash but no one said they had it
    for me the game will crash to home screen when in the livery editor for about 30mins
    so i will not use the livery editor until its fixed..